Chest and Shoulders
I was not a happy camper when my alarm went off at 6:15, it was still dark out! I dragged myself out of my warm, comfortable bed in order to get my yoga on. Fortunately, Erin Motz is cute as a button and put me in a great mood as soon as I put the video on. We went through some basic yoga poses to open up the chest and shoulders. It was very basic, but felt great first thing in the morning, and was a great start to my Tuesday! I took a peek at next couple of days, and it looks like it will get more complicated in the upcoming weeks.
I thought I posted this recipe during the 21DSD but I can’t seem to find it anywhere, sorry if its a repeat. I have been experimenting with breakfast recipes in order to make mornings a little less painful. This egg bake is SO GOOD. I have made it several times with different meats and veggies. Try it!
Sausage and Veggie Breakfast Casserole1 onion, chopped 1 pepper of your choice ( I like red bell, or cubanelle) 1 spaghetti squash 1 lb sausage (I used hot chicken sausage) 1 cup baby spinach, chopped 10 eggs (I prefer egg beaters, I can’t tolerate egg yokes) *optional: cheese of your choice, also feel free to change up the veggies for whatever you have on hand
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare a spaghetti squash (as seen here)
- cook sausage in skillet, remove when cooked
- chop veggies, add to skillet filled with sausage grease, saute until done, add sausage back in
- Grease your casserole dish, I use an 8×8 glass dish, add your cooked veggies/sausage and squash, pour egg mixture evenly over veggies so they are covered
- bake in oven for 45 min-1 hour (eggs should no longer be runny)