…Or as the boyfriend calls them: instant diabetes.
1. I started with these guys:
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, line your cookie sheets with parchment paper. Put one cube of cookie dough on either side of the Oreo.
3. Form balls of cookie dough around the Oreos, using extra dough to seal the balls, you don’t want the Oreos peeking out!
4. Make sure you leave a lot of space, these babies spread out.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, then check on them. If they start to loo like UFOs, just reshape them into balls with a spatula.
I hope you all had a lovely V-Day, and perhaps made some healthier eating choices than I did… But if not, don’t sweat it, it only comes once a year!