Its been a little over a week and I’ve gotten bored with plain egg whites and chicken, so I am broadening my horizons and testing out some new recipes. These babies came out SO WELL! I’m super excited, they are going to be my breakfast for the next couple of days.
Clean Egg White Muffins – yields 12 muffins
- 1 carton liquid egg whites (approx 20 eggs total)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4-5 mushrooms, diced
- 1 small pepper, diced
- Saute veggies in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray (Pam or whatever you like to use). Spray your muffin tray with nonstick spray OR use muffin tray liners
- Add about a TBSP of of veggies to each cup of the tray
- pour the liquid egg whites into each muffin cup over the veggies and fill cups to the top (they don’t rise like regular muffins)
- Bake on 375 for about 30 minutes
- Eat up!
Each muffin is about 1.5 egg whites, so I usually eat 3 at a time. Store in the fridge!